Succeed with confidence
At Herbein, we are committed to creating impact for our people, our clients, and our communities.
Our team members know – and experience – how this commitment sets us apart from other firms. Exceptional rewards, career development opportunities, ongoing recognition and work/life management are all central to our employee value proposition.
We believe that focusing on our team’s growth is ultimately how we succeed as a firm – and we call it the Herbein Growth Imperative. Looking ahead, the Herbein Growth Imperative – centered on robust and smart growth – will drive our ongoing success.
· Competitive salary
· Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
· 401(k) participation with profit sharing contribution
· 16 weeks of parental leave – includes 4 weeks paid for new mothers and fathers
· Generous vacation and sick time policy
Career path development:
· Direct client contact and continuous opportunities for practice development
· Firm-sponsored learning & development programs / CPE
· Reimbursement for professional memberships
· Financial assistance for attaining professional designations / CPA license
· Career growth opportunities
Valuing our team members:
· Respect for team member work/life blend
· Flexible work schedules
· “Summer Hours” program – “Half Day Fridays” run late April through Labor Day
· Firm-sponsored and paid events to spend time having fun with colleagues
· Programs to provide team member recognition for service and great work
Consistent recognition of our culture:
Our team maximizes our workplace culture by working together to create a bright future. We take pride in our work and make a difference for our clients, our communities and each other. It takes a great workplace for people to be their best and we’re proud that our culture is consistently recognized as one of the best!
For four consecutive years (2017-2020), Herbein has received Inavero’s Best of Accounting™ Award for providing superior service. Best of Accounting Award winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality, based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients. When asked if they are likely to recommend Herbein, close to 90% of those surveyed said they would, as compared to the industry average of 43%.
Talk to us today!
Looking for meaningful professional opportunities? Consider Herbein. We are always looking for the next great team member – and there are many different career paths at our firm.
We don’t just encourage diverse perspectives. We live it by fostering a culture of team member respect, collaboration and focus on innovation.
Herbein is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran or disability status.